COVID-19 Resources for Students
The UNC Latina/o Studies Program is committed to supporting our students. On this page, you will find a link to a compilation of UNC and community resources. Additionally, students seeking support can click here to Contact Us through our website, and we will work to connect you to relevant resources.
- UNC COVID-19 Resources: a compilation of resources put together by UNC.
- The UNC Campus Y: Emergency Resource Guide a compilation of campus and community resources put together by the Campus Y.
- Town of Chapel Hill COVID-19 Resource Hub: a compilation of resources put together by the Town of Chapel Hill.
- Orange County COVID-19 Resource Hub: a compilation of resources put together by Orange County.
- Carolina Latinx Center: Latina/o/x students who need help navigating UNC resources or would like help following up with UNC should email Josmell Pérez (Josmell@unc.edu), the director of Carolina Latinx Center.
In addition to these compilations of resources, we’d like to highlight the following resources that may be able to offer quick support to our students:
Financial Resources/Mutual Aid:
Is there a resource missing that you think we should include? Click this link to let us know!